Brinks Trainer PT in Lubbock, Texas
Requisition #:33476Location:Lubbock TX - B0079
Functional Area:Human ResourcesEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Trainer.
The Trainer is responsible for delivery of core operational training and for delivery of initial and refresher functional training at a Brink’s U.S. facility. This individual will deliver training through prescribed delivery methods, to achieve or exceed the Company’s objectives in safety, security, customer service, quality and productivity. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
• Ensure core training is conducted for new employees, regardless of product line, within assigned facility(s)
• Conduct initial and refresher functional training (to include Smith, Firearms, and CAPS training, where applicable) for hourly employees within assigned facility(s)
• Conduct functional certification process, to include training, measurement, and testing as part of official certification for hourly positions within the facility(s)
• Conduct safety training, or other training as needed within assigned facility(s)
• Monitor LIFE (Learning in Field Experience) for assigned facility to ensure full compliance with established training policies, procedures and objectives
• Conduct CIT street inspections and observation rides for assigned facility(s) as part of functional certification process
• Track and report on all required city and state permits and/or licenses for assigned facility(s), and monitor and report training requirement changes affecting those permits and/or licenses
• Ensure that safety and security equipment and supplies are in place at all times within the facility(s): Radios, Firearms, Vests, Uniforms and Equipment
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years working experience with computer software/systems
• Minimum of 1 year field/operations-related industry or training experience
• Minimum of 1 year experience in safety training
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• Certified instructor for Brink’s Core Training, and Job Specific Certification training (to include Driver / Smith System Training), Firearms, and CAPS (Canadian Academy Practical Shooting) training)
• High school diploma or GED
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top