Monsanto Field Research Associate in LUIS EDUARDO MAGALHÃES, Brazil
Monsanto is seeking a highly motivated individual to become an integral member of Plant Breeding Testing Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for soybean and corn yield trials in the West of Bahia.
This position requires frequent visits and dealing with local growers focusing on data quality and operational efficiency.
Between his/her responsibilities are:
· Support of operational activities such as planting, spraying, notes taking and harvesting;
· Comply with protocols and other reports regarding research activities, equipment use, safety or maintenance issues;
· Perform the selection of proper fields for material´s testing;
· Challenge the status quo and improvement of processes;
· Lead seasonal crew assuring compliance with ESH and QMS;
· Report field activities and management thru Monsanto´s IT tools.
• BS in Agronomy or related field
• Broad knowledge of crop production and farming practices as well as farm equipment operation and repair;
• Be a self-starter with Team work skills including excellent organizational and record keeping skills, and the ability to foster a positive team environment;
• Computer skills related for data generation and analysis. Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
Organization: GLB Breeding - SA Breeding Mgmt51013140_
Title: Field Research Associate
Location: Latin America-Brazil-Bahia-Luis Eduardo Magalhães
Requisition ID: 01OGS
Job: Research & Development
At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process
U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; .
EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement