HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN - ICU (PRN) in Macon, Georgia
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider the Coliseum Medical Center, committed to building a health community across the greater Macon area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team.Coliseum Medical Center is a 310 bed facility, offering a 24-hour emergency room with specialized pediatric care, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services.We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We’d love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
The Intensive Care Unit is a 20-bed located on the 2nd floor at Coliseum Medical Center. This unit is designated to accommodate the critically ill adult and geriatric patient requiring specialized intensive monitoring and nursing care.
The scope of care encompasses the assessment, intervention, and evaluation of patients with the potential for, or the presence of, a life threatening condition. These conditions may be medical or surgical in nature, as well as either acute or chronic. Patients admitted to this unit are in need of advanced technological equipment, as well as the advanced skills of the staff.
We offer you a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement and employee stock purchase plan.
The RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
Essential Core Functions:
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
You should have:
- Current State of Georgia RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Georgia State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN - ICU (PRN)
Location: Georgia-Macon-Coliseum Medical Centers - Macon
Requisition ID: 08158-10741