Comcast Senior Manager of Retail in Manassas, Virginia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Sr. Market Manager for Baltimore based stores as well as Delaware-Responsible for the sales, customer experience, operational execution,
financial performance and employee satisfaction for a group of Comcast
retail store location in the Maryland and Delaware market area. Responsibilies include
establishing goals and motivating Store Managers and Sales Consultants to achieve sales,
overcoming objectives, monitoring and ensuring that retail locations are staffed and
trained to deliver a great customer experience! Maintain
tight operational and financial controls while driving a high-level of
employee engagement and satisfaction.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles and use as a guideline for how
you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a TEAM-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-Join
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified management and
frontline staff through optimum selection, training and development,
appraisal, and motivation.
- Works closely with Store Managers to ensure effective retail staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustment to
meet peak service demands.
- Manages customer service based training and standards certification.
Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every
customer contact. Manages the performance and development of leadership
- Contributes to functional strategy development. Partners cross-
functionally with other departments to ensure that operational plans are
aligned with overall business objectives.
- Ensure that each retail store is maintained and secured consistent
with brand standards and operating guidelines, including coordination of
new CSC openings.
- Reviews, analyzes and audits customer and financial reports including
sales, inventory, cash, productivity, payroll, and VOC to achieve or
exceed budgeted performance.
- Develop and implement regional sales incentives to meet and exceed product
growth objectives. Manage compensation plan programs and implement
changes to improve employee motivation and sales performance while
controlling overall cost per sale.
- Motivates Sales Consultants to achieve sales and compliance results;
conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years of retail experience; preferably in Telecom
- Multi-Tasked individual
- Ability to conduct sales training in retail sales to assist in overcoming objections and demonstrations.
- A motivating leader!
This position is for the Baltimore, MD and Delaware Market.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer