Marsh & McLennan Account Handler - Insurance in Manchester, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Handler in our Manchester office. We are looking for an experienced individual to manage insurance broking business from a book of SME size clients.
· Broke all insurance businesses from a large existing network of commercial/corporate clients
· Manage all relationships with clients and stakeholders within Marsh.
· Comfortable with different classes of products and wide range of clients type
· Cross-sell insurance products
· Must have extensive experience working as an Account Handler within Insurance dealing with SME clients
· Acturis experience is a benefit
· Self-Motivated and organised individual
· Excellent communication skills
· Good organisational skills to ensure that company processes and procedures are put in place
· Communicating effectively, influencing and relationship building
· To be able to forward plan effectively
· Team Working
· Customer Service experience
· Problem solving
Skills & Experience
· Ideally DIP CII qualified or Cert CII working towards DIP CII
· Good knowledge of Manchester market
· Strong relevant background in commercial/corporate accounts insurance broking management
· Cross sell within a large portfolio of corporate clients
· Experienced, reliable, trust worthy handler happy to run own work load
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programmes. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.