Comcast Sr Analyst, Business Support & Analytics in Manchester, New Hampshire
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
This position supports the Technical Operations & Communication Technician programs. Partners with a cross-functional team to ensure the success programs. Manages general operations processes such as quarterly progression tracking and the goal review process. Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives and drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and analysis, in order to enhance the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies. May provide financial reporting, revenue analysis support, discount monitoring, promotional modeling, and subscriber reporting issue resolution to various departments within the company. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience or knowledge in subject matter.
- Supports the Communication Technician program by ensuring that key partners are engaged and providing the appropriate updates and support to ensure success.
- Secures and inputs data into the progression tracking tool in order to produce quarterly progress updates to site leadership and partners.
- Analyzes work processes, data relationships, and business needs to translate into reporting, system and/or business process requirements for the program.
- Provides reports and analysis of Key Performance Indicators and other operational metrics on a routine basis.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data. Extracts data and provides analysis of master and transactional data.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- Provides user feedback to management and helps influence future systems enhancements.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Reporting and analytics experience strongly preferred.
- Experience participating in projects, process documentation and process improvement initiatives strongly preferred.
- Advanced level of skill in PowerPoint and Excel required
- Able and willing to travel 10% within the Northeast.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
-Working knowledge of Tableau, SQL, & Cognos
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer