Accenture Contract Management - NonLawyer in Manila, Philippines
• Participation with Global and/or Regional Service Center teams to support contract and subcontract compliance;
• May generate reports required to monitor contract compliance;
• Assists in identifying contract management issues and proposing solutions for approval
• Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained, and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
• Provides negotiation support as required;
• Independently works at smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
• Independently applies the Service Centers tools and techniques to assigned projects;
• May support training activities for Service Centers personnel; and
• May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.
• Generation of reports required to monitor contract compliance.
• Identification of Service Center issues and proposals for solutions for approval.
• Support of training activities for Service Center personnel.
• May have direct interface with Client personnel.
• Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course • Must have at least 5 years relevant experience • Strong people management experience • Experience in commercial, legal services and business is highly preferred • Must have strong contracting background • Certification in International Association for Contract and Commercial Management is an advantage • Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) is a plus • Must be willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong City.
- Accenture Jobs