Accenture Facilities and Building Management in Manila, Philippines
The Cluster Engineer Specialist will be responsible for cluster /site specific critical environment management, small projects, and preventive maintenance related matters of Accenture.
• Reports directly to Location Workplace Engineering Manager.
• Works with other Cluster Engineers and other operations/Workplace groups.
• Documents and executes repairs and maintenance programs, policies and procedures aligned with Accenture standards and policies.
• Responsible for maintenance of critical facilities related equipment. (i.e, Uninterruptible power supply, Precision Air Conditioning Units, Fire Detection and Alarm System, Electrical System)
• Supervise the quarterly / annual inventory of fixed assets and engineering supplies and ensure compliance in his cluster
• Defines and reviews all third party maintenance contracts required to support repairs and maintenance work consistently and cost effectively.
• Represents the operations as required during construction / office fit-out and handles the proper turn-over of new space or projects to the operations.
• Works with other Accenture groups – Global Asset Protection, Procurement, Infrastructure Services, Legal, Human Resources and the Business Units among others – as needed to execute deliverables, resolve service requests and/or escalations.
• Works with the outsourced Integrated Facilities Management team for execution of defined scope and deliverables related to repairs and maintenance and business continuity.
• Works with the outsourced Total Cost of Ownership team for execution of defined scope and deliverables related to repairs and maintenance of critical equipment and business continuity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering or Architecture, preferably Licensed but not required
• Must have at least 4-5 years work experience in MEPF Maintenance
• Strong Stakeholder management
• Experience in process improvement is an advantage
- Accenture Jobs