Accenture Project Management (HR) in Manila, Philippines
• Provide basic consultation on policy, process and compliance related inquiries within HR
• Support in the design and development of policy and process updates within HR and those affecting it.
• Drive compliance by supporting implementation and/or localizing processes to support the policy.
• Support implement and/or strengthen controls to safeguard compliance to policies and process
• Coordinate with stakeholders, project representatives and HR Teams to push for completion of various projects and initiatives related to recruitment process, policy & compliance.
• Draft process documents, announcements and presentations to various stakeholders in and outside of recruitment.
• Facilitate Process and Policy specific training delivery.
• Monitor and drive RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions) logs on Process & Policy related projects.
• Support audits by acting as POC for audit related action items.
• Drive for compliance to policies and processes by supporting initiatives and projects towards that goal.
• Help manage stakeholders on policy and process implementation and updates.
• Graduate of any 4 years bachelors degree course
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled in MS Office programs with intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Skilled in Project Management and has led basic to mid-level projects.
• Familiar or preferably experienced in process improvement framework and methodologies.
- Accenture Jobs