Accenture Quality Assurance in Manila, Philippines
• The Quality Auditor is responsible for reviewing, confirming, and reporting compliance with process or procedure requirements, Quality certifications, and/or Accenture Delivery methodology.
• Performs quality inspection, documents findings by following required audit process and procedures, provides trend analysis, and participates in audit calibration processes where required
• Ensures the desired quality standards are reached by sharing the audit results on a defined frequency
• Creates error trend analysis, scorecards and proposes immediate action plans to operations
• Responsible for confirming, managing and improving compliance with International Standard Organization(ISO) and/or quality certifications using Accenture methodology
• Develop and maintain quality audit processes/procedures
• Acts as point of contact for updates on policies and procedures
• Retain skills in functional area of expertise through frequent “on the role” experiences and ongoing education, training and certification
• Ensure high quality work products and processes, e.g.
• Fact based findings followed
• Independence in audits
• Comply with Accenture standards, procedures and policies and where relevant the client's policies and practices
1) Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree 2) At least 6 years Quality Assurance work experience in a BPO/Shared Services environment 3) At least 3 years supervisory experience in managing a team 4) Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English 5) Greenbelt certification/training is preferred
- Accenture Jobs