HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Labor & Delivery Full Time Days in Margate, Florida
*Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery
Northwest Medical Center Margate, FL
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
/Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/
/ / /Benefits:/
/We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance./
/ / / / _Job Description:_ _ _
- Labor & Delivery (L&D) nurse will Develop and implement an interdisciplinary age-specific patient Plan of Care utilizing and integrating all available, relevant patient data in accordance with the Labor & Delivery Standards of Nursing Care and Practice
- Labor & Delivery (L&D)nurse Interprets data to determine changes in both the maternal and fetal status and takes appropriate measures, including notification of physician
- Labor & Delivery nurse (L&D) will Accurately determines stage of labor upon admission and progress of labor until delivery.
- Labor & Delivery nurse (L&D) will Accurately performs and documents the initial neonatal assessment (Apgar Score) in the Labor & Delivery Room or C-Section Suite
- Labor & Delivery nurse (L&D) will Document pertinent nursing notes, including status of contractions, fetal heart rate and maternal response to labor.
- Labor & Delivery nurse (L&D) will Obtain footprints of newborn and fingerprint of mother on appropriate sheet
- Labor & Delivery nurse (L&D) will Perform the duties of the Circulating RN during C-Sections, tubal ligations, cerclage and other operating procedures performed in Labor and Delivery.
_Qualifications_ * Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred. * Florida RN License required * BLS/CPR required * ACLS and NRP within 3 months of hire required * STABLE and Electronic Fetal Monitoring within 180 days of hire required * One year experience in Labor & Delivery preferred
New Grads Please apply : http://hcaeastflorida.com/careers/starn-program.dot
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Labor & Delivery Full Time Days
Location: Florida-Margate-Northwest Medical Center - North Broward County
Requisition ID: 00456-5090