Oracle Functional Lead - FP&A / PBCS Solutions - NetSuite Services (SuiteJobs-PSNA) in Marlborough, Massachusetts
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customeris objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
/Note - position can be based in most major United States or Canadian cities – with a preference for those in the Mountain or Pacific time zones./
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word - transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000 customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. Oracle NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud applications pioneer, today Oracle’s NetSuite global business unit has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
· Responsible for leading all phases of Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) solution implementations including: business alignment workshops, designing and configuring the system as per leading practices, working with customers in creating positive experience, and assisting with data migration and cutover activities.
· Provide Oracle NetSuite consulting expertise by utilizing previous experience in the Financial Planning and Analysis functions and technology solutions.
· Act as thought leader and advisor to customers to embed leading and best practices in business processes to drive high level of customer satisfaction.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications include:
· Significant experience performing full lifecycle implementations of Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service solutions (PBCS) – OR – Hyperion with additional knowledge of Cloud based solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems. Master’s degree or post graduate coursework preferred.
· Deep capacity for influencing customers and guiding them towards industry best practices.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
· Possess a passion for helping customers find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses
· Outstanding client facing skills. History of building effective relationships with clients and colleagues
· Independently organizes and performs most work required with minimal guidance and direction
· Proactive, results oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines
· Consulting role experience a plus.
· NetSuite and/or Oracle Certification a plus.
· Modest to moderate as appropriate.
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. /https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Title: Functional Lead - FP&A / PBCS Solutions - NetSuite Services (SuiteJobs-PSNA)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 210001YG
Other Locations: Canada
- Oracle Jobs