HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Hemodialysis PRN in McAllen, Texas
_Rio Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX_
_Registered Nurse - Hemodialysis_
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 30 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including: * 24-hour emergency room * Level III Trauma Center * Comprehensive cardiovascular care * The only pediatric heart program in the Valley * 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital is currently looking for a _Registered Nurse - Hemodialysis_
- Utilizing the standards of care set forth by the American Nephrology Nurses Association, the RN in hemodialysis will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care.
- This plan will fall within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act and will include individualized, holistic, supportive and safe care for the adult and geriatric patient population requiring hemodialysis.
- Current RN license by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State ofTexas
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Recent acute care experience required
- Experience with acute care within last 5 years, preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Hemodialysis PRN
Location: Texas-McAllen-Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00372-6595