Chenega Corporation Maint Adm Supply Tech-CFM in McChord AFB, Washington
CHENEGA FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, LLC
Company Job Title:
Maintenance Admin Supply Tech
Chenega Job Title:
SCA WD Labor Category:
01410- Supply Technician
JB Lewis-McChord, WA
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
· TheMaintenance Admin Supply Tech will use the Army’s logistics maintenance management system as the system of record for all maintenance related functions, to include maintenance records, work orders, class IX operations, and man-hour accounting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Operate designated system in order to report readiness, and will promulgate reports.
· Load all maintenance items into the Army’s logistics maintenance management system
within fifteen (15) working days of equipment registration and acceptance from the Unit.
perform equipment data reconciliations (i.e. post initial inventory, prior to lateral transfer, monthly).
· Complete paperwork IAW reporting requirements.
· Perform all functions in support of maintenance, to include cleaning, issuing and inventorying tools to ensure accountability is maintained. All discrepancies in inventory or serviceability of tools will be reported to supervisor.
· Perform Shop Stock inventories of a repair parts operation in support of a maintenance
· Works with property book, issuing transfer equipment, weapons missions, verify security clearances, customer services, private sector transportation, assures the interface between suppliers, manufacturing and logistic warehouses, and commercial department.
· Solves shortages or allocations situations.
· Organizes the transport execution.
· Responsible for coordination of the material issue, packaging, preservation and shipping to government or other specified destinations.
· Assists in monitoring materials received and accepted, maintains records and provides traceability of documentation through the company accounting system.
· Creates detailed daily, weekly, and bi-weekly reports for use in tracking materials received, accepted.
· Monitors part, component and assembly quantities received from vendors and identifies problem areas.
· Inputs pertinent data from receipt and acceptance, to quality inspection, to inventory, into appropriate accounting system modules.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· High School diploma required.
· Minimum of two (2) years in material handling, stocking, issues, inventory, packaging and preservation and material shipping, receiving and coordination.
· Minimum of one (1) year hands-on experience with Personal Computers (PCs) and PC based Word-processors, database Management Systems and Spreadsheet software programs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
perform actions related to maintenance and supply operations. Programs used may
· Must be efficient in aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Facilities Management
Title: Maint Adm Supply Tech-CFM
Location: Washington-McChord AFB
Requisition ID: 1800003730