HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager of Environmental Services and Laundry in McKinney, Texas
Manager of Environmental Services / EVS and Laundry Medical City McKinney
The Department Manager is responsible for all departmental functions in support of the hospital mission, vision, and facility goals.
- The Manager identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers.
- This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors.
- The Manager identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement.
- The Department Manager works with Senior Management in meeting Facility goals. Medical City McKinneyis a growing 260-bed hospital that is proud of our history of serving the health care needs of the residents of McKinney and our surrounding communities for more than 90 years. Change and innovation have marked our commitment to our growing community's needs.
We have expanded our facilities, remodeled existing patient care areas, recruited top-notch physicians and added sophisticated medical and surgical services to meet the dynamic changes that are taking place in McKinney. We were the first hospital in McKinney to provide comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics, neurosciences, and women's and children's services.
The hospital is a Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke Center and is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, Grayson, and Fannin Counties to receive the Joint Commission's Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement. We also received the prestigious Blue Distinction award for our Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement program from Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Medical Center of McKinney is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Two years of college and or five years management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations and management of supervisory positions
- Demonstrated ability to learn diverse bodies of knowledge relating to department management.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Manager of Environmental Services and Laundry
Location: Texas-McKinney-Medical City McKinney
Requisition ID: 06264-105905