HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Supervisor Progressive Care Unit PCU in McKinney, Texas
Clinical Supervisor Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse / RN / PCU *Work Schedule: FT - Mixed rotating weekends *
/We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates! /
TheClinical Supervisorperform direct adult and geriatric patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants, vocational nurses, nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns. Assist the Director in planning, organization, directing, and coordinating the clinical and management activities of an assigned area to include:Payroll, productivity reports, employee counseling, interviewing, performance appraisals, occurrence reports and special initiatives. Precept Charge Nurses, maintain personnel files. Supervise and facilitate the provision of safe patient care. Support the development, implementation and revision of policies and procedures. Manage nursing and material resources. Assist as clinical resource for unit specific medical devices, equipment, and complex patient care activities. Assist with occurrence report investigation. Support staffing requirements by working 12 hour shifts, and weekends / holidays as assigned. Available by pager, as assigned. Function in role of Charge Nurse.
- Current licensure by the State of Texas or from a Compact State.
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an acute care hospital within the last three years required. Five years preferred.
- One year Charge Nurse, preferred.
- Completed competency validation as charge nurse and Supervisor training activities.
- .BLS Certification issued by the American Heart Association
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: RN Supervisor Progressive Care Unit PCU
Location: Texas-McKinney-Medical City McKinney
Requisition ID: 06264-98235