Hilton Analyst, Hilton Honors B2B in McLean, Virginia
As Analyst, Hilton Honors Business to Business (B2B), you will support the strategic goals and manage the execution of the Hilton Honors programs that are designed to drive business through B2B channels and satisfaction through Team Member Hilton Honors. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of the B2B upgrade programs, the status requalification process, the Team Member Hilton Honors upgrade and issue support and other ad-hoc projects as appropriated. As Analyst, Hilton Honors B2B, you will provide responsive support to all inquiries and assist with coordinating new program and promotion development to address business needs for the Sales Organization.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing project plans, processing and executing annual status requalification for all Hilton Honors members upgraded through B2B Upgrade Programs
- Supporting the strategic goals of the Hilton Honors program for meeting and event planners, corporate accounts, associations, and other primary stakeholders, including B2B
- Executing upgrade requests that come through B2B upgraded programs globally, including Global Sales, hotels and strategic partners, maintaining a complete list of Fast Track offers, ensuring materials and landing pages stay current, and reviewing metrics to determine which Fast Tracks should be refreshed upon expiration
- Managing all B2B Hilton Honors content on the Honors Intranet, including Fast Track, Hilton Honors materials for clients, the Event Planner Program and Local Account offers
- Supporting all Hilton Honors-related ad hoc requests that come through Hilton, regional sales teams and brand sales
- Processing upgrades for all Team Members who qualify for elite status through the Team Member Hilton Honors program
- Supporting Team Member Hilton Honors program offers, contest and initiatives as appropriate
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) to Three (3) years of professional experience
Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
Up to 10% travel time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) to Four (4) years of professional experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Analyst, Hilton Honors B2B
Requisition ID: LOY0100M