Hilton Associate Business Analyst, Smart Solutions in McLean, Virginia
***This position can be located at our corporate office in McLean, VA or Remote based***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
The Business Analyst, Smart Technology Solutions, will work with partners and solution vendors to ensure the availability of best-in class hotel operations solutions that support creative guest experiences within Hilton properties, globally. You will be committed to providing owner value and the ability to deliver standardized solutions that effectively support both brand strategies and the operational requirements of our hotels. You will collaborate with the Director, Hotel Operations Solution Management.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with business partners to collect detailed solution requirements for Hilton-preferred hotel solutions, including, but not limited to room key solutions, smart elevators, in-room controls and cross-solution integrations.
- Work with solution vendors and internal partners to build and maintain solution architectures and implementation standards.
- Support solution pilots and product improvement deployments.
- Maintain product documentation and communications for the user community.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Problem solver, who can resolve issues effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
- Self-starter with a work attitude that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment and dependability
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree OR an Associate’s Degree with six (6) years of Information Technology (IT) or Hospitality related experience OR a High School Diploma with twelve (12) years of IT or Hospitality related experience
- Two (2) years of hotel operations, building engineering or maintenance
- Two (2) years of hospitality operations systems experience
- One (1) year of technical project management, process management and/or hotel systems implementation experience
- One (1) year of vendor management experience
- Travel 10%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Five (5) years of hotel operations experience (front office, back office or building engineering)
- Two (2) years of project management experience for complex technology solutions
- One (1) year of management experience
- Understanding of computer network environments
- Proficient understanding of concepts related to computer security
- Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP) accreditation or equivalent professional accreditation
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Information Technology/Systems
Title: Associate Business Analyst, Smart Solutions
Requisition ID: INF010A8