Arrow Electronics Business Development Representative - immixGroup in McLean, Virginia
Business Development Representative - immixGroup
Jump-start your sales career as a Business Development Associate (BDA) working for the largest value-added distributor (VAD) of enterprise IT products for the U.S. public sector marketplace. As a BDA you will play a key role in developing, identifying, and qualifying leads to help drive the growth of immixGroup’s clients. It’s a truly unique opportunity for someone with an ambition to learn about public sector sales.
• Manage assigned lead generation campaigns.
• Conduct 50-70 outbound calls per day.
• Pitch manufacturers software solutions (cyber, cloud, analytics, etc.) to government officials.
• Secure meetings between the client and the government customer.
• Follow sales best practices and consistently follow up with target prospects.
• Document and track all sales activities in a customer relationship management database.
• Cultivate relationships with government customers, immixGroup clients and internal stake holders.
• Participate in other projects as assigned.
• Strong work ethic with a desire to go above and beyond.
• Solid customer service skills in a professional environment.
• Willingness to make a large volume of prospecting calls per day.
• Captivating phone presence with an innate ability to turn leads into set appointments for our clients.
• Tenacious and driven; aims to exceed monthly performance goals.
• Strong communication skills.
• Typically requires a 4 year college degree or at least 1-year of relevant work experience in a professional environment
• Salary plus commission with no cap on earning potential; hard work pays off!
• Supportive team environment.
• Ideal location in Tysons, Virginia next to Metro’s Silver Line.
• Excellent benefits package (insurance, 401K, paid holidays, etc.)
• Sales training in our state-of-the-art immix University program.
US-VA-McLean, Virginia (Westpark Dr)
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs