DynCorp International LLC. Capture Analyst Senior in MCLEAN, Virginia
TheCapture Analyst Seniorperforms capture and proposal development functions in support of critical new business competitive captures and their related proposal submissions. Performs market research and competitive analysis to initiate and develop capture strategies. Develops the Proposal Management Plan and ensure identified strategies and approaches are executed in the proposal.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract).
- Performs research, evaluates data and makes recommendations in support of the planning of activities related to the capture effort for assigned proposals and task order proposals.
· Works with Capture Lead in development of a capture plan which includes a description and analysis of the opportunity, the customer, the competition, team, pursuit/win strategy, CONOPs, pricing strategy, and capture resource needs, with an integrated action/contact plan.
· Ensures teams are established across COE’s in support of assessment / RFP analysis and execution of pricing and proposal development.
· Supports Capture and Proposal Business Decision Gate reviews for smaller pursuits or task orders as assigned.
· Participates in win strategy, competitive assessment, and in pricing strategy workshops and provides data for preparation of strategic action plans, return on investment, and risk assessments.
· Works with Capture Lead to ensure winning technical, management, price, and past performance approaches are developed by the capture team, and are clearly annotated in the proposal.
· Participates in draft/final Request for Proposal analyses and develops questions for customer.
· Assists during various stages of proposal development. Provides assistance to Proposal Manager in development and execution of a Proposal Management Plan, including technical, management, pricing, and past performance/corporate experience.
· Assists in timely selection and participation in pursuit process of key personnel for program implementation and management.
· Provides necessary data to build and develop the Capture Budget, including the bid and proposal budgets, updating as required. Creates budget requests in the DI CRM tool and forwards them for approval.
· Supports information and decision briefings for senior management.
· Ensures data is updated and kept current in the DI CRM tool.
· Performs other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
Subject matter expertise within the areas of Program Management, Operations, Logistics, or specific DI Business Area Operations and knowledge of job functions and methodologies, tools and best practices within certain areas of technical services performed or contemplated by the company.
Technical expertise which supports the business area pursuits relevant to the company’s strategic plans.
Ability to design technical assistance projects, to conceive overall capture plans, or to write portions of proposals.
Ability to interpret RFPs and RFTOPs, as well as FAR regulations, to ensure compliance in proposal submissions to client(s).
· Knowledge of federal contract costs and pricing principles.
· Excellent organization skills and able to multi-task.
· Knowledge of government customer, not limited to DoD, DoS, DoJ, USAID, regulations, cultures and systems of foreign governments in regions of interest.
· Basic knowledge of the capture management process or competitive assessments.
· Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively and cross organizationally with senior managers, employees, and the general public.
· Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite Applications such as Project, Excel, Word, SharePoint and Access.
Experience & Education
Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline. Two (2) years’ experience in business development or related discipline can be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
Master’s degree is desirable.
Minimum 6 years of business development or experience working in technical services arena.
Experience with differing acquisition approaches.
Positions may require U.S. citizenship for purposes of obtaining clearances.
Additional clearances may also be required from the DoD.
Desired Experience / Skills:
Relevant contract operations experience
Formal Capture / Proposal Training
Prior US Military service or working in other federal agencies such as DHS, DoS, DoE, FAA, MDA, NASA, TSA and/or the Intelligence Community
Experience and strong technical expertise in any of the following areas is a plus: mission support, logistics, training, engineering services, homeland security, counter terrorism and/or arms control, international security, transportation/border security, international narcotics and law enforcement, ISR, construction management, and/or depot services.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
Must be able to work extended hours, often with short notice, to meet deadlines. Extended hours may include late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
Demonstrate ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
About DynCorp International*
DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world. Built on over seven decades of experience as a trusted partner to commercial, government and military customers, DI provides sophisticated aviation, logistics, training, intelligence and operational solutions wherever we are needed. DynCorp International is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit our blogs Inside DI or DI at Work or follow DynCorp International on Twitter.
Job: *Business Development
Title: Capture Analyst Senior
Location: UNITED STATES-VIRGINIA-MCLEAN
Requisition ID: BLU1805270
DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. DynCorp International provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the company’s operations. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation during the employment application process should contact 817-224-7459. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this number.
DynCorp International LLC.
- DynCorp International LLC. Jobs