Hilton Coordinator, Focused Service and All Suites Brands in McLean, Virginia
As the Coordinator to the SVP and Category Head, Focused Service and All Suites Brands, will support the team with Administrative and Project Presentation resources. In this role, you will directly manage the calendar for the Vice President, Owner Relations and Vice President, Customer Experience and Innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Coordinator, Focused Service and All Suites Brands you will have the administrative tasks associated with this department which include, but will not be limited to, travel arrangements, departmental travel planning, calendar management, documentation, event planning, electronic data filing, invoice tracking, event planning etc. In this position, you will create a highly impactful standard for all presentations created and presented on behalf of the department with the objective of clearly and consistently delivering the look and feel of the department.
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining department correspondence and files
- Using excellent communication skills to understand and facilitate departmental strategies
- Coordinating project and/or meeting needs and strategies for the team
- Participating in meetings and conference calls, as needed
- Attending other departmental meetings to plan and strategize for upcoming projects across the brands
- Coordinating multiple project calendars to ensure on-time delivery
- Acting as a liaison between various departments, suppliers and hotel Team Members
- Ensuring daily operational functions of assigned projects and initiatives are completed smoothly and efficiently
- Coordinating research, compiling reports and developing presentations, as needed
- Tracking project budgets and expenditures
- Working independently or with a team, as needed
- Ensuring that all presentations meet agreed standards
- Facilitating invoice and budget management processes
- Assisting Team Members, as appropriate, with ad-hoc projects
- Traveling with the team for team meetings
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: three (3) years of experience in a customer support, administrator or coordinator role in fast paced environment
Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: two (2) years of Hospitality industry experience working on global projects
- Minimum Years of Experience: one (1) year of experience working within our Company's portfolio of Brands
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills including; building macros, v-lookup tables and data manipulation
- Experience executing large mail merges
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Brand Management
Title: Coordinator, Focused Service and All Suites Brands
Requisition ID: BRA0101M