Hilton Manager, Global FP&A in McLean, Virginia
The Manager of Global FP&A will lead the monthly enterprise-wide franchise fee forecast process and manage the analysis and presentation of global results (monthly, quarterly and annually). As the Manager, of Global FP&A, you will be responsible for the annual target-setting and budget process for franchise fees. You will also provide quality and timely data for the CFO, CEO, other Executive Management, and the Board of Directors to manage the global fee segment. Initiative and independence are key requirements for this position.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager of Global FP&A, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing franchise fees and RevPAR weekly flash updates and commentary
- Modeling the forward-looking forecast for global franchise fees on a monthly basis, as well as system wide RevPAR
Month-End Close Support:
- Working closely with Accounting to understand variances between actuals and forecast, as well as the preparation and review of CFO Meeting month-end walks
Monthly Business Review:
- Providing detail analysis on franchise fees, including consolidated variance and walk commentary, as well as identifying and communicating risks and opportunities
- Supporting the quarterly earnings release by preparing executive support materials and IR support
- Preparing the quarterly Board of Director slides and related executive support materials
- Preparing the consolidated annual budget presentation including a detailed franchise fee walk versus the prior year
- Preparing clear and concise variance explanations so management can easily understand variances between actual results and forecasts and prior year
- Managing and developing Team Member talents and continuously looks for ways to improve processes and reporting
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of related experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of financial planning and analysis or management consulting experience or equivalent experience in finance and/or accounting
- Management Experience (type): Managerial
- Minimum Years of Management Experience: Two (2) years of Managerial experience
Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
Experience building financial models to support forecasting, business analysis, and financial metric reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data analysis systems (i.e. Essbase or Cognos)
- Travel will be minimal, less than 10%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: MA/MS Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a top-tier school
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years of related experience
- Prior Big 4, management consulting experience (at global consulting firm), or hospitality industry (Finance)
- Experience building operating budgets and forecasts
- Experience in financial reporting, financial modeling, and cost analysis at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in process improvement and demonstrated project experience in financial planning and analysis functions
- Comprehensive proficiency in Microsoft Excel; experience with PeopleSoft, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Essbase, and Cognos or other ERP
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Finance and Accounting
Title: Manager, Global FP&A
Requisition ID: FIN014ZX