Hilton Manager, Guest Experience in McLean, Virginia
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 14 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
As a Manager, Guest Experience you will support the management of the high-impact customer experience platform and the corporate reporting of key experience metrics.
Your role in these initiatives will focus on four primary duties:
- Medallia Customer Experience Platform Management
- Guest Program Training, Resource Documentation, and Communication Development
- Meeting Planner Program Redesign and Optimization
- Guest Experience Corporate Reporting
You will connect with several partners across the organization and with vendors to ensure it continues to positively impact our business and be a core differentiator for Hilton. Your role will include monitoring the continuity of operations and integrity of the core platform, handling the design and implementation of platform changes, providing end-user support, and reporting on key guest feedback and metrics for corporate reporting.
More specifically, you will:
Priority 1: Manage and continuously improve Hilton customer feedback capabilities in partnership with the external vendor, specifically:
- Finding opportunities to improve the end-user experience with the customer feedback platform, enabling users to measure, understand, and action the customer experience
- Managing the implementation of new platform capabilities, including requirements management, user acceptance testing, and change management
- Crafting and maintaining training materials and resource documentation
Priority 2: Report on guest feedback data to share meaningful trends for the brands, regions and full system, including:
- Evaluating brand guest experience health and trends
- Crafting monthly and quarterly corporate reports and supporting associated meetings with data
- Supporting the annual target setting and reporting process
Priority 3: Partner with external vendors, ensuring users' support by:
- Managing the resolution of customer feedback platform questions and problems
- Serve as a primary Point of Contact (POC) for the Hilton Information Technology (IT) organization on modernization projects
- Providing ad hoc support to reporting requests and managing the data integrity and fraud process
- Overseeing the sample health through collaboration with internal and external partners
Priority 4: Effectively communicate with key partners throughout the organization:
- Building presentations with intuitive visual representations of data and plans
- Crafting persuasive stories for a diverse group of partners in various formats (Microsoft Office)
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Expertise and fluency in technology projects and user-facing platform
- Strong interpersonal communication skills that will lend to effectively provide premier customer service, which includes building positive relationships with partners across all levels
- Ability to think strategically as well as tactically to establish a vision in collaborating with leadership, develop an implementation plan, and handle the execution
- Comfortable discerning the usefulness of data and information for projects and core partners, and using visualization skills to turn data into actionable business information
- Operate autonomously and enthusiastically, engage with senior leadership, and have a “self starter” attitude
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Four (4) years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in one of the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Travel and Hospitality or Consulting
- Specialized experience with customer feedback and experience management platforms
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master's Degree
- Six (6) years of relevant experience
- Background in consumer research and survey programs or consulting
- Expertise in Technology Management and/or Platform Design
- Two (2) years specialized experience with customer feedback and experience management platforms
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Brand Management
Title: Manager, Guest Experience
Requisition ID: BRA0102Y