Hilton Manager, Portfolio Retail Marketing in McLean, Virginia
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
Are you known for your strategic vision? For your keen ability to develop campaigns that are not only creative, but also drive revenue? As the Manager of Portfolio Retail Marketing you will use these very skills to lead the marketing, creative, digital strategy, and retail plans for marketing efforts across North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean that will drive revenue and market share across Hilton's portfolio of brands. Reporting into Hilton Global Enterprise Marketing, you will work closely with the Americas’ destination-level marketing teams to cascade Global objectives into comprehensive strategies that support key destinations based on seasonal business needs and traveler behavior across the Hilton ecosystem, partner channels, paid media, and earned media channels. You will translate business needs into impactful retail strategy by targeting consumers with relevant offers, content, and a compelling value proposition that achieves the goals of the Americas region while also aligning with the overarching Global Enterprise Brand strategy.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead overall marketing and creative strategy and develop comprehensive retail plans across channels to support the business objectives of key destinations throughout the US, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- Build digital merchandising strategy and user experience roadmap across the customer journey to drive awareness and conversion of destinations, including landing page design and development, onsite placement planning, analytics tagging and tracking and high-level reporting.
- Brief creative agency or internal creative services group on strategy and handle the development of destination campaign assets.
- Be a collaborative partner in the media briefing process, advising on integration and optimization with the enterprise media plan.
- Lead conversation with key partners (Email, Personalization, eCommerce, Brand Marketing, Digital Analytics, Corporate Communications, Product & Regional Marketing, Third Party Marketing, HRCC) to ensure channel plans to support retail activity align with marketing strategy and defined objectives.
- Manage budget for creative development with internal creative services group and/or agency.
- Track and optimize retail plans and strategy based on campaign reporting and performance.
- Lead Enterprise flash sales, integrating destination sales into the Enterprise plan, Enterprise/Americas collaboration with EMEA and APAC.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking creative problem solvers who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Top-notch interpersonal skills and effective communication to a dynamic audience
- Work well under tight deadlines and can effectively prioritize responsibilities
- A track record of problem solving and ability to deliver creative solutions on the spot
- Integrity and dedication
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of three (3) years of marketing experience OR a High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of five (5) years of marketing experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Retail marketing experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Manager, Portfolio Retail Marketing
Requisition ID: MAR0102R