Arrow Electronics Market Intelligence Analyst I in McLean, Virginia
Position: Market Intelligence Analyst I
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced, technology-savvy, and self-motivated professional to work closely with major players in the government technology industry. The Market Intelligence team at immix helps our partners and suppliers shorten their sales cycles by providing relevant, actionable information that enables the sales process. immixGroup’s Market Intelligence Team is a great place to grow your career in a collaborative environment—the team is motivated, fast-paced and results-driven.
● The Market Intelligence Analyst I assists in research and analysis of available procurement data and identifies enterprise technology sales opportunities on behalf of leading software and hardware manufactures and solution providers.
● Performs primary and secondary research to obtain information related to IT buying and selling trends and communicates datapoints to mid and senior level staff.
● Manages individual research projects as instructed by senior staff and provides peers with conclusions drawn from data mining, analysis, and other research.
● Provides sales and marketing campaign support including creating PowerPoint presentations on customer organizations, contact list creation and validation, call script support, and other campaign consulting.
● Maintains integrity of data in company databases, performs data entry, and other general market research functions.
● Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
● Incumbent has limited level of discretion to vary from established procedures, works under general supervision, and solves some straightforward problems. Incumbent generally has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures, but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function.
● Incumbent has high level of discretion to vary from established procedures, works under broad supervision, and solves some complex problems. Incumbent generally has substantial work experience involving complex concepts and procedures in theories/concepts in own function.
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer at immixGroup:
With immixGroup, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Paid Time Off
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Since 1997, government agencies have relied upon immixGroup supply the technology products they want through the contract vehicles and business partners they prefer. Our knowledge of the government acquisition process, ISO-certified business processes, and relationships with hundreds of hardware and software vendors and solution providers ensure you get reliable access to the products you need to complete your mission objectives. immixGroup is a division of Arrow that was acquired in 2015. This division helps technology companies do business with the government.
Location: McLean (Immix)
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. As a Fortune 113 company with more than 20,100 employees, serving over 80 countries, and 2018 sales of nearly $30 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs