Hilton Program Analyst in McLean, Virginia
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 14 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
As the Program Analyst, you will support the ongoing maintenance and operation of the Salesforce.com instance used by the Global Brand Operations Team. You will require a detailed understanding of the customizations and users present in the platform, ensuring that both enhancements to existing functionality and new development projects follow change management standards and complement existing system architecture. In this role, you will possess a solid understanding of Salesforce, strong project management, and communication skills, as well as the ability to receive input from end users and translate into actionable requirements.
What will I be doing?
- Triaging support requests from users and resolve or escalate to the appropriate support team
- Engaging with Team Product Managers to solicit feedback on overall application functionality and system performance
- Aggregating user feedback and communicate potential opportunities for improvement
- Participating in requirements gathering sessions for new projects
- Coordinating with users and external consulting partners to establish scope, timeline and deliverables for user initiate projects and requests
- Participating in UAT and QA sessions with the Administrator and business users
- Performing routine maintenance and implement minor application enhancements
- Creating and editing Salesforce objects, fields, page layouts, workflows and validation rules
- Assisting users with ad hoc report requests
- Maintaining data integrity and cleanliness by monitoring user input and proactively engaging users on data management best practices
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree or one (1) year of work experience in a data analysis or technology role
- Two (2) years of experience with Salesforce
- One (1) year of professional work experience
- Experience in data analysis and analytical tools, such as Excel and Tableau
- Strong project management skills
- Experience documenting functional requirements and business processes
- Some travel may be required
- Will require working outside of normal business hours 1-2 times a week
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Four (4) years of professional work experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Brand Management
Title: Program Analyst
Requisition ID: BRA0102D