Hilton Senior Analyst, Master Data Governance in McLean, Virginia
As Senior Analyst, Master Data Governance, you will be responsible for the definition and management of the global financial master data governance business strategy and processes for Hilton.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Analyst, Master Data Governance, you will be responsible for managing the integrity of the financial related master data including the PeopleSoft Code Block, Hyperion metadata and dimensions as well financial master data used in the enterprise data warehouse. In this position, you will work with the different data stewards of the financial master data across the organization. As the Senior Analyst, Master Data Governance, you also will need to understand all other applications that may need to utilize the financial master data and work with those groups to document and implement appropriate business processes. In this role, you will work collaboratively across functions and manage internal and external relationships as well as establish procedures and manage policies related to master data governance.
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing change request intake as well as the processing and approval processes in the Jira application
- Interpreting, analyzing and implementing business requirements regarding change request processing
- Assigning PeopleSoft values in v8.9 and v9.2 as needed; creating and/or updating necessary mapping documentation
- Ensuring proper business decision-maker approval is captured for related master data
- Maintaining PeopleSoft v9.2 Code Block Definition files and approvals
- Validating PeopleSoft 8.9 US and Hilton UK and Ireland (HUKI) release data during the migration process
- Coordinating and communicating sub-module setup to teams as needed with each release
- Producing and distributing the monthly metadata report to business
- Establishing and administering appropriate business processes to ensure source data flows downstream as required to ancillary systems
- Producing metadata reports on an ongoing basis, containing Hyperion specific attributes; liaising with the System Administrator to facilitate synchronization between the PeopleSoft Code Block and Hyperion EPMA structure
- Leading quarterly interactive training for end-users to engage in our process; communicating to users new policies and business requirements
- Perform special projects as needed
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of professional work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years of financial analysis experience
Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Access
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years of professional work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of financial analysis experience
- Experience with Peoplesoft or Hyperion
- Proficient with Excel VBA
- Experience with SQL
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Senior Analyst, Master Data Governance
Requisition ID: FIN01508