Hilton Senior Manager, Executive Recruitment in McLean, Virginia
As the Senior Manager, Executive Recruitment for Hilton, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting and recruiting highly qualified executive level candidates for Hilton’s corporate offices. You will work closely with peers in the corporate recruiting and global recruiting and manage high-level executive searches, operating as a strategic consultant and partner to executives and HR Consultants.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Owning full life cycle hiring for key executive positions for the corporate organization
- Consulting with key stakeholders on projected needs and hiring objectives – HR Business Partners, Compensation Team, Talent Researchers and the Candidate Experience Team
- Proactively sourcing for highly qualified executive candidates either independently, or utilizing in-house or external resources
- Assessing and qualifying external candidates to be presented and vetted by senior management using behavioral based interview techniques
- Managing the offer extension and on-boarding process for executive level candidates, working in partnership with HR, Compensation and the hiring managers directly
- Managing external vendors including executive search firms and external consulting firms when needed
- Owning the data integrity of the search process
- Navigating different CRMs such as Avature and Taleo and diligently updating and managing those systems
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: eight (8) years of professional work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: three (3) years working in talent acquisition or recruiting dedicated to the executive level in Fortune 500 company or Executive Search experience as a Senior Associate or Principal at a retained executive search firm
- Minimum Years of Experience: two (2) years of full cycle recruiting experience including managing clients, candidates, offer negotiations and references
- Minimum Years of Experience: two (2) years of experience working with talent researchers (sourcers), HR business partners, and project coordinators (schedulers) throughout a search process
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: MA/MS Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum Years of Experience: ten (10) years of experience working with executives in a global publicly traded organization, influencing and partnering to achieve results
- Excellent business acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Experience selecting and engaging a retained executive search firm
- Experience conducting executive level searches in hospitality, retail or other consumer facing service organizations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Senior Manager, Executive Recruitment
Requisition ID: COR0109A