Hilton Analyst, HRX in Memphis, Tennessee
As the HRX Reporting Analyst, you will perform detailed data querying, reporting and analysis of Hilton’s workforce in effort to support key business decisions and activities. In this role, you may also assist with data validation, data control, data audits and data cleansing to ensure Hilton’s workforce information is of the utmost integrity and quality.
What will I be doing?
As the Reporting Analyst, you will work closely with the Senior Reporting Analyst, other HRX Team Members, and numerous HR and business partners to deliver requested reports and analysis of Hilton’s workforce data. In addition, you will also partner with all HRX and HR Team Members to improve the company’s data integrity and data quality.
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting, reviewing, sanitizing and formatting data for uploading into Hilton’s key human capital management systems (e.g., PeopleSoft, Oracle HCM Cloud)
- Compiling data (Corporate and/or Property) from multiple sources to create reports for key HR and business partners
- Providing detailed analysis on key workforce metrics (e.g., headcount, job openings, vacancy rates)
- Conducting research and analysis to provide critical data that impacts HR decisions on workforce initiatives
- Partnering with business representatives to provide information, advice and solutions relating to strategic data initiatives and related variable workforce needs
- Assisting in the administration of data controls set by management to ensure confidential data is only shared and utilized by appropriate personnel
- Assisting in developing and executing data validation, data control, data audit and data cleansing processes in order to improve the integrity and quality of Hilton’s workforce data
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum Years of Experience: three (3) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: one (1) year of analytical experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: five (5) years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft, Taleo and/or Oracle’s Business Intelligence platforms
- Experience with data audit processes
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Analyst, HRX
Requisition ID: COR0109B