Hilton Sr. Manager, Customer Experience & Innovation, Product Performance in Memphis, Tennessee
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 14 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
Are you looking to join a team that is at the epicenter of impacting Hilton’s values and core strategies? In this role, you will make a difference and your work will have a direct impact in the market. The Customer Experience and Innovation (CE&I) Team is a newly formed function responsible for the entirety of the on-property guest experience within the Focused Services and All Suites Category. The team drives the delivery of a steady flow of pragmatic innovation both big and small. In addition, the team is accountable for the following objectives:
- Regularly inspect and analyze the customer on-property experience
- Continuously optimize physical products and operating models
- Integrate above-property innovations with on-property experience
- Initiate and lead product teams designed to deliver new customer offerings
The Senior Manager will be working closely with the assigned CE&I Director and Global Brand Head to develop and deliver innovations and products that improve the guest experience, drive Revenue Per Available Room (RevPAR) premiums, and improve owner returns.
- You will lead the day-to-day execution of prioritized initiatives.
- Key responsibilities include observing, studying and understanding guest needs, rapid development and testing of minimal viable products in a low fidelity way, leading projects, managing workflow, and leading both internal teams as well as external agency partners in a matrixed environment.
- Projects include design and prototype development, décor package development, innovative products, guest amenities, food and beverage offering, and any other products that impact the guest experience.
- You will lead the execution of strategic projects and programs from need identification to implementation, including coordination of functional subject matter experts and external resources such as consultants and agency partners. Additionally, you shall establish and maintain strong collaborative partnerships within the rest of the category as well as across the rest of the Customer Organization.
Additional scope of the role includes but is not limited to:
- Support CE&I Directors and Global Brand Heads with leading specific high priority projects and initiatives, including physical product optimization and development, room and public space prototypes, food and beverage, and many more
- End to end product development efforts using agile product development methodologies; research, minimal viable product testing, learning, adaptation, all the way through implementation
- Serve as the primary liaison between global brand heads, CE&I group, Architecture Design and Construction (AD&C), Food and Beverage (F&B), Brand Hospitality, Digital, Honors, Marketing, Hilton Supply Management (HSM) and craft processes that encourage partnership, motivation, and mutual accountability
- Organize and oversee the recurring execution of activities in the areas of customer research, industry trends, innovation and team capability building
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience working with and influencing senior leaders
- Comfortable shifting between a diverse sets of projects in a high paced environment
- Experience developing new strategies, building business cases, gaining internal/external support and driving implementation, with a track record of solid decision-making
- Structured thinking and ability to interpret data, derive conclusions, and form recommendations
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) Years of Relevant Experience
- Two (2) years Project Management Experience
- Up to 40% travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- Three (3) years of experience working in Strategy, management consulting and/or corporate
- Experience conducting SWOT analysis and structure presentations by using the pyramid principle
- Experience/knowledge of Agile and Sprint project methodology
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Brand Management
Title: Sr. Manager, Customer Experience & Innovation, Product Performance
Requisition ID: BRA0102X