AT&T Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Credit & Collections in Mexico City, Mexico
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. As a Bilingual Credit & Collections Representative, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected. Join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
Working in one of the most advanced contact centers in the world, you’ll play a vital role in shaping the customer experience. While working with customers to bring overdue accounts current, we’ll also rely on you to provide top-notch service. You’ll connect customers with the answers they need on everything from common billing questions and service issues to upgrades on their current products and solutions. We’re offering a chance to gain valuable experience along with access to the resources you need to make an impact on your future – and ours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ability to deal with a variety of customers.
• Ability to explain and sustain different charges on bills.
• Ability to create a sense of urgency on our customers to help them get current on their accounts.
• Ability to multi-task; using a computer while wearing a telephone headset, evaluate and offer different payment options for our customers, take notes and create rapport with customers at the same time.
• Build relationships and retain the customer.
• Resolve the customer’s issue while on the phone to completion.
• Listen and respond on the phone while receiving back-to-back calls throughout your entire shift.
• Need to be creative and innovative.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Positive Service Orientation
Effective Communication & Responsiveness
Negotiating and Overcoming Objections
Knowledge of Computers & Technology
Following Policies & Procedures
Problem Solving & Learning Orientation
Education and Qualifications:
Qualified candidate profile:
• Advanced English proficiency to communicate effectively
• Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must.
• High school completion or one year of customer service, billing or collections experience preferred.
• Previous work in billing, collections or similar roles is an advantage.
• Schedule flexibility: Our centers operate Monday through Saturday from 7am to 9:15pm and are closed on Sunday. Your work schedule may be any time during operating hours and will provide two days off each week, which will include Sunday and one weekday.
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck! Our monthly compensation package is MXN$19,452.
Base Salary: MXN$15,000 (40 hrs p/week)
• Grocery voucher MXN $2,474.08
• Restaurant voucher MXN $1,979.32
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
• 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service
• Vacation days, plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical and more.
• Paid starting from your first day of training, including benefits
• We help you get to the call center easier, we now provide complementary transportation to our employees.
• If you have kids, you can also enjoy daycare discounts with the two daycares we’ve partnered with.
Ready to take our service to the next level? Apply today.
- AT&T Jobs