Hilton Cluster Group Sales Executive in Mexico City, Mexico
A Cluster Group Sales Executive will assist in achieving budgeted room nights and occupancy targets as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for groups, tour series and incentive business.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Group Sales Executive, you will assist in achieving budgeted room nights and occupancy targets as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for groups, tour series and incentive business. The Cluster Group Sales Executive will support the coordination and administration of all group bedroom bookings, as per the group reservations procedure. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Adhere to the events and group yield policy in order to maximize revenue
- Work with the Sales and Events Teams to maximise corporate and group rates
- Manage third party sites and agents to establish rates, negotiate prices, ensure proper implementation of reservations procedures, and maximise conversion ratios in order to achieve targets for the department
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
- Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Team
- Participate in the organisation of hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Group Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience with administrative tasks in the hotel/leisure sector
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
- Relevant degree, in a business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Cluster Group Sales Executive
Requisition ID: HOT04NXF