Hilton Financial Analyst in Mexico City, Mexico
A Financial Analyst, will be responsible for assisting the Director of Finance and the Assistant Director of Finance in control the accounting reconciliations, do accounting entries when needed, perform inventory, control agency commissions and cover the remaining financial positions when necessary.
What will I be doing?
As Financial Analyst, you will work controlling the commissions of national and international agencies, checking the receipt of credit cards and customers, develop a cash flow, revenue projections and therefore must perform the following tasks at the highest standards:
- Perform reconciliations of agency commissions
- Check the agency commissions report with the Reservation Department
- Answer the requests or c complaints about agency commissions
- Request invoices for payment of national commissions
- Follow the receipt of credit cards in banks, ensuring receipt this payments on time
- Perform reconciliation of credit card accounts
- Answer to customers’ and credit card companies requests or complaints when there are divergences
- Follow receipts of payments made by customers
- Apply on system the payments received from the customers
- Assist the Credit Manager in collect the pending invoices
- Send to the General Cashier the forecast of receipts for the day
- Perform accounting reconciliations determined by the Director of Finance / Assistant Director of Finance
- Assist in monthly closings
- Prepare a counting adjustments and provisions at the end of the month
- Analyze variations in income and asset accounts
- Participate in the inventory determined by the Director of Finance / Assistant Director of Finance
What are we looking for?
A Financial Analyst serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacation is always working on behalf of our guests and clients and team members. To successfully fill this position, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Complete Degree or studying in related fields
- Basic English
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Financial experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Ability to analyze and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Sense of organization and planning
- Good written and verbal communication
- Team work
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good knowledge in computer science, including Explore, Excel and Word
- Proactive approach to meet deadlines and objectives
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: HOT05WTK