Hilton Group Auditor in Mexico City, Mexico
An Auditor will fully support the Accounts function within the Finance department through the development and processing of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
As Auditor, you will fully support the Accounts function within the Finance department through the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts
- Meet all payment deadlines
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Manage all reconciliations and checks
- Build accurate financial reports and identify clearly any discrepancies
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
An Auditor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function or Front Office position
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Group Auditor
Requisition ID: HOT05HQ7