Hilton Training Coordinator in Mexico City, Mexico
The Training Coordinator with Hilton Hotels and Resorts coordinates and implements department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
The HR Coordinator coordinates and implements department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Coordinates projects and activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management.
- Maintain communication with departments involved in the assigned project/activity
- Route incoming mail, faxes, and packages
- Answer telephone and assist internal and external guests with requests
- Writes correspondence on behalf of the department
- Makes copies, send/distributes outgoing mail
- Uses email system to deliver and accept emails
- Greet internal and external customers when entering the department
- Assist with a variety of requests
- Maintains detailed filing system for department
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Follow and know emergency procedures as needed
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Maintain a good working relationship with other department, employees, and guess.
What are we looking for?
A Training Coordinator serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels who is always working on behalf of our Guest and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in or equivalent role
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Experience with msoffice applications and outlook required
Are there any special conditions related to this position? Yes. This position requires a background check. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process. What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend', Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Human Resources
Title: Training Coordinator
Requisition ID: HOT05SZC