Comcast Acct Exec 3, Community Account Sales in Miami, Florida
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for selling products and services to privately owned
multi-dwelling properties/communities. Serves as point-of-contact for
customers in assigned area. Manages contracts for accounts. Represents
the Company at meetings, social functions, or in the community. Has
in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually
determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with
- Secures new and maintains existing commercial accounts within
privately owned multi-dwelling properties/communities such as hotels,
hospitals, and universities. Establishes access and bulk agreements for
cable and broadband services.
- Secures new and maintains existing commercial internet, video, and
voice services. Generates new leads with targeted businesses through
various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing,
customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Provides exemplary customer service in order to build and maintain
strong relationships between customers and the Company. Addresses
complaints quickly including billing and service issues, provides prompt
follow up, and advises management of any situation outside position's
scope of authority.
- Manages contracts including renewals and new contracts. Reviews all
associated documentation for accuracy. Reviews assigned territory to
ensure all customers are contacted on a prescribed, periodic basis.
- Assists in the preparation of project status reports; maintains
accurate sales/service records and customer activity records.
- Keeps current regarding developments within the industry. Monitors and
evaluates competitive services and products. Achieves and exceeds
assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Makes presentations to Managers and Developers, and attends meetings
and social functions to maintain a high level of visibility for the
- Serves as a guide and mentor for fellow team members. Assists in the
training of new Account Executives.
- Contributes to the development of the annual budget. Quantifies
capital needed for business unit activities and operating expenses.
Analyzes revenue projections to determine affect on cable systems and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer