Brinks Air Courier Messenger in Miami, Florida
Air Courier Messenger
Requisition #:23373Location:Miami FL - US Global Services - B0912
Functional Area:Logistics/TransportationEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Air Courier Messenger.
The Air Courier Messenger is responsible for escorting cargo while providing security for shipments during air transportation. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers and in armored vehicles in transit, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers, including armored vehicles.
• Maintain communication with ground support at origin and destination airports and maintain a position on the aircraft in order to monitor the same
• Develop and maintain airport, airline, and affiliate relationships
• Report all security or safety violations to the Operations Manager and any unusual and suspicious situations that have occurred during daily assignment
• Assist airport supervisors and managers in maintaining security at the airport
• Accurately verify domestic inbound manifests and shipments
• Manifest, pouch and verify shipments with outbound sort process
• Assist with jewelry shows throughout the year
• Create and provide monthly and weekly operation report on airport activity and concerns
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Minimum 6 months of experience as a courier or guard
• A currently valid driver’s license
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• A valid weapons permit or ability to pass applicable weapons licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Good basic math skills
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Excellent customer service
• Collaborative work style
• Good ethics and integrity
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive hourly wage with profit sharing opportunities, we offer to eligible employees; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top