Hilton Event Services Manager - Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami Airport in Miami, Florida
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami International Airport is located just a half mile from MIA airport. Situated less than 10 minutes from downtown and the Miami Marlins Stadium, our hotel is close to major attractions, including the Miami Seaquarium, Jungle Island and the Port of Miami.
Our guests enjoy more space and convenience at our 318 all-suite Miami hotel, and unwind in our breathtaking open-air atrium featuring tropical plants, koi ponds, palm trees and our very own cockatiels.
Embassy Suites Miami Airport is the premier location for meetings, events, weddings and social functions. With over 12,000 sq. ft. of newly renovated flexible meeting space, private boardrooms and unique food and beverage services, we simplify your planning and make wedding days everything our guests imagine and more.
What will I be doing?
As an Event Services Manager , you would be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of banquet and catering events in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide direction and supervision to departments to ensure successful execution of meetings and/or events
- Serve on-site group and catering clients and respond to questions about the event including, but not limited to, group room blocks, food and beverage, the function space, ancillary and vendor services, affiliates/exhibitors and related billing processes
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Respond to guest inquiries and special requests and resolve issues and concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Prepare reports, correspondence and analysis related to group activity
- Lead, facilitate and participate in meetings, as needed
What are we looking for?
- Experience withDelphiFTC, OnQ & R&I preferred
- 1 or more years of hospitality sales/catering/events experience required
- Flexible schedule required - nights, weekends, holidays
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Event Services Manager - Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami Airport
Requisition ID: HOT05A4H