Hilton Management Development Program Latin America & Caribbean in Miami, Florida
The Management Development Program (MDP) is a competitive 6-month full-time opportunity designed to attract top hospitality students from key colleges and universities. Hilton Latin America and the Caribbean is focused on hiring students and placing them in a successful management training program at the property-level that can lead to long-term managerial job placement specific to Revenue Management, Finance, Food & Beverage, Sales, Operations, Engineering, Front Office, and Housekeeping.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Applicants must possess a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Applicants must be full-time college seniors graduating in the upcoming fall or spring semester, with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in hospitality, business, or a related discipline
- Applicants must have a minimum of nine months of cumulative work experience (hospitality industry is preferred)
- Applicants must possess the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and in at least one (1) of the following languages fluently: Spanish, Portuguese, French Creole, or Dutch
- Individuals must be internationally mobile (open to relocation within Latin America and the Caribbean)
- Applicants must be willing to take several online telemetric tests
- Applicants must be aware that MDP placements are for hotels within Latin America & Caribbean, and will not include U.S. or Canada program placements
- Applicants must be aware that upon completion of and successful endorsement from the CALA MDP, you will be expected to remain in Latin America & Caribbean for your first career opportunity
- Please also note that if you are an internal candidate, in order to apply for this program you must be a recent graduate, have approval from your Regional Director of HR, and currently hold a non- manager level position. We already have a number of fantastic internal management development programs for team members of supervisory level or above
Title: Management Development Program Latin America & Caribbean
Requisition ID: COR010FB