Comcast Regional VP, Florida in Miami, Florida
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
The Regional Vice President, Florida Region is responsible for overseeing and directing local, regional, and national advertising sales functions for the Region. Accountable for a significant portion of advertising sales revenues of the company. Drives change transformation and strategy execution to achieve specific business results. Creates business strategy to focus on strengths, competitive advantage and differentiation. Incorporates broad knowledge to address complex, unusual and critical issues. Develops long-term plans that impact the achievement of business results.
- Manages the local, national and regional sales efforts.
- Develops marketing programs, advertising products and pricing packages to be presented by advertising sales personnel and to increase sales revenue.
- Directs other executives accountable for achieving significant sales targets in major regions or channels.
- Negotiates complex deals at top management level that affect major aspects of advertising sales division performance; pursues and closes difficult and strategic accounts.
- Recognizes profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities.
- Demonstrates leadership versatility.
- Develops and enforces strategies to maximize revenue generated within the ad sales community. Sets, approves and adjusts major policies and operating procedures that affect areas of the advertising sales function.
- Establishes and ensures the execution of short- and long-term advertising revenue goals.
- Creates strategies to achieve business goals such as; increasing revenues, limiting expenses, and developing a skilled, motivated, satisfied and diverse workforce.
- Represents the Company in ad sales business community and manage relationships with various constituents.
- Establishes budgets and monitors rate structure.
- Instrumental in creating a culture with strong, proactive communication and an atmosphere of excitement and inspiration.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Generally requires 5-10 years of experience in media sales management.
- Demonstrated success in the following core competencies: Visionary thinking complimented by shaping and executing strategy; business orientation to include functional depth and breadth within telecommunications' operations and strong financial and budgetary skills.
- Strong decision making skills coupled with the ability to lead change.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills that will contribute to team development and in working with other stakeholders including governmental agencies and senior management.
- Respect for others, personal responsibility, adaptability to change, and a passion and motivation to approach all aspects of the job with optimism and enthusiasm
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer