Hilton Conference and Events Agent in Milan, Italy
A Conference and Events Agent will support sales administration needs for hotel events and work closely with customers to determine their needs and build repeat and expanded business.
What will I be doing?
As a C&E Agent, you will support sales administration needs for hotel events and work closely with customers to determine their needs and build repeat and expanded business. The C&E Agent will also work closely with the Sales function to contribute to strategy and promotional activities. Specifically, a C and E Sales Administrator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximize rooms, groups, conference and events revenue through pro-active selling and commercial management techniques
- Convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales
- Contribute to the strategy and planning activities of the Sales function
- Develop future and repeat business, contributing to the profitability of the Hotel
- Handle all customer enquiries with a professional telephone manner and demonstrate high standards of customer service
- Develop and expand current existing accounts, focusing on achieving repeat business and upselling opportunities
- Seek proactive opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Events Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference and Events function
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Convention and Event Services
Title: Conference and Events Agent
Requisition ID: HOT05DEJ