Bank of America Identity and Access Strategy Senior Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security (GIS) is responsible for technology research and innovation, architecture, engineering, solutions development and deployment, maintenance and support of information technology security controls, along with strategic plan development across the GIS organization.
The Identity and Access Strategy Senior Manager will work across GIS with teams that define policy, deliver capabilities, and operate IAM controls to empower the bank to effectively control access to its data, systems, and infrastructure.
• IAM Continuous Capability Maturity Assessment (market/best practice) for gap/opportunity development
• Enterprise Role-Based Strategy/Governance and associated roadmaps
• C-level Access Management Metrics: Definitions, coverage, effectiveness, efficiency, risk thresholds, KRI/KPI
• Accountability and Management of associated dashboards, sustainability/change processes and executive-level reporting
• Advisory of IAM Strategy for GIS / CST Leadership in close partnership with architecture group
• Influence to ensure alignment & effective prioritization of Product Roadmaps to IAM Strategy
• Thorough understanding of IAM technologies and solutions
• Deep understanding of the principles of privileged and production access
• Strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
• Excellent leadership skills and qualities which enable you to network and lead within the organization through influence and subject matter expertise
• Experience deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of financial services regulatory and legal environment
• Ability to clearly communicate technical and business issues and solutions effectively to business or technical staff across organizational layers
Posting Date : 05/11/2018
Minneapolis, MN, IDS CENTER, 80 S 8TH ST,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.