Oracle Program Manager 3-ProdDev (JoinOCI - PPM) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in building large-scale distributed infrastructure for the cloud? Oracle's Cloud Infrastructure Group is building new Infrastructure-as-a-Service technologies that operate at high scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment.
Our customers run their businesses on our cloud, and our mission is to provide them with best in class compute, storage, networking, database, security, and an ever expanding set of foundational cloud-based services. You’ll be joining in the early stages of a fast-growing new venture that offers a great amount of autonomy with a variety of work.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join the Cloud team and drive a variety of business critical projects. You will work with 10 stakeholders inside and outside the organization and drive building innovative experiences in a fast-paced, startup-like environment that have a direct impact on the product.
Location: Austin, Tx Burlington, Ma Nashua, NH United States
As a Technical Program Manager, you will
• Manage projects from inception to delivery
• Coordinate with stakeholders across the engineering, data center, business operations and product management teams
• Lead technical integration projects with Oracle product teams
• Establish new programs to support a rapidly scaling business
• Lead executive initiatives on emerging business challenges
• Drive initiatives to improve development and business operations processes
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field; MBA is a plus
• 4 years managing large scale technical programs spanning multiple teams and organizations
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
• Excellent judgment to influence product roadmap direction, features, and priorities
• Excellent collaboration across multiple internal and external stakeholders to establish and maintain our roadmap, setting appropriate expectations and insuring our product and services meet our high standards for excellence
• Experience managing cloud development projects
• Software development experience
/As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended./
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: *Product Development
Title: Program Manager 3-ProdDev (JoinOCI - PPM)
Requisition ID: 2000104B
Other Locations: US-NH,New Hamp-Nashua, US-MA,Mass-Burlington, United States
- Oracle Jobs