Comcast Inbound Sales Representative-Bilingual in Miramar, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Dedicated inside sales role handling calls from customers wanting to set up new service, transferring service from one address to another, and/or adding a new product to their existing service. Inbound Sales Representatives are expected to sell as many lines of business or ancillary products as possible on each call. Inbound Sales Representatives are compensated based on a 30% commission component in addition to their base salary. Commissions for Inbound Sales Representatives, after completing their training period, are uncapped-offering unlimited, performance-based earning potential.
Responsible for promoting and selling Company products and services that are both current and emerging. Uses a consultative sales approach to ensure our customers receive the best value. Must be customer-focused
individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Achieves or exceeds sales targets while interacting with new and existing customers via telephone and selling Company products and services.
- Must be bilingual ( English and Spanish ).
- Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing questions, clarifying needs, overcoming objections and providing solutions that fits the needs of the customer.
- Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to the best of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
- Educates customers on the Company products, services, and experience leveraging job aids and support materials as needed.
- Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a unique positive experience for each customer through personalizing sales interaction.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment, and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active listening, problem solving, and responding appropriately.
- Maintains expected performance levels in a dynamic and highly competitive environment.
- Articulates the Company’s competitive advantage while advocating for our products, services, and packages.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a great customer experience.
- Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data entry applications to accurately and quickly capture required information to complete a sale.
- Acts as a team player committed to growth and development.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great customer experience.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer