HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Moncks Corner, South Carolina
/Trident Medical Center is a 313-bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospitals breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as an award-winning Heart Center, the Trident Breast Care Center and the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery. Trident Medical Center offers Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs. For more than 40 years, Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties/.
- Technologist performs computerized tomography diagnostic procedures as outlined by the radiologist.
- Operates diagnostic equipment, verifies images and prepares room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- Technologist is responsible for assisting in the primary mission of the medical imaging department by ensuring that proper diagnostic information is provided through the production of high quality CT scans.
- Other duties include, but are not limited to; clerical, scheduling, diagnostic imaging, transportation, ordering supplies, inventory, cleaning and anything deemed necessary by the medical imaging management team.
- Assist in diagnostic work area as needed.
- Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
- Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student.
- Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: * ARRT. SCRQSA required, BLS
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and ARRT.
- CT registry required within 6 months of the departmental orientation completion date.
- Experience preferred. Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal and external customer.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: South Carolina-Moncks Corner-Moncks Corner Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00062-20770