IBM Associate Partner, Public Sector- Public Safety in Montreal, Canada
IBM Global Business Service: Join a leader. Consult with us!
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, you will develop broad technical, industry and professional skills, work with a vast network of subject matter experts, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities. In this role, the incumbent designs solutions from Maximo applications to automate business processes and meet business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM’s Public Sector Global Business Service is seeking an Associate Partner to join our diverse and successful Public Sector team. In this client facing role, you will leverage your client experience and subject matter expertise to partner with our clients to support their transformational agendas. You will be supported by a strong team to develop innovative solutions that will resolve our clients' most vital business and technical issues.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain executive client relationships
• Proactively and provocatively bring leading edge solutions and thought leadership to the current and ever-changing issues facing Public Safety customers.
• Team – lead your team’s success through a strong vision, plan, coaching and mentorship.
• Drive value for customers through your experience and project experience
• Knowledge and relationships across industry associations, marketplace solutions and communities of practices
• Grow pipeline through new and existing business opportunities leveraging your subject matter expertise, understanding of the global market and industry trends
• Utilize your strong industry knowledge to develop a strategic plan to deliver client success
• Grow and develop your strong network to include Associations, Partners, Solution providers
• Deliver client success through project engagement
• Manage financial success and client satisfaction
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Strong existing network of contacts in RCMP, CRA and/or other public safety related accounts in the Federal Government
• Successful services sales track record and services delivery experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 10 years experience in a public safety related environment or at least 10 years experience in working directly for or with Public Safety Canada
• At least 5 years experience in people management of senior staff
• At least 5 years experience in delivering successful projects, notably complex systems integration, and package implementations
•Complex Project Delivery experience
•Willing and able to travel as required
• Functional and/or technical knowledge of industry trends, emerging solutions, public safety client information systems, systems development and system support processes and methods
• project management and project governance ability
• business acumen including negotiation skills and contact management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs