Accenture Identity and Access Management - Manager in Montreal, Canada
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Why join Accenture’s security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across 70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it is able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Do you have the deep functional and technical experience to help implement security solutions that align with our clients’ business objectives? Do you have the expertise to design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials, and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications?
If so, read on and apply. Accenture’s more than 2,000 security professionals deliver holistic and proactive security solutions in 47 countries, and we’d love to discuss our open Identity and Access Management (I&AM) Security Manager role with you.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as I&AM Security Manager likely will include:
• Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products SailPoint, Okta, Forgerock, Oracle and others.
• Leading client engagements and providing subject matter expertise to clients and engagement teams
• Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the account teams and clients.
• Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
• Assisting Accenture Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events
• Building knowledge capital through research and development, and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
• Helping grow Accenture’s security practice across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
o Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
o Request-based application and resource provisioning
o RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
o Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
o Single Sign-on
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of IAM solutions across various service areas/groups.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills
o Access Management
o Identity Governance
o Directory Services
o Identity Provisioning
o Identity Management
o Identity Management as a Service
• Minimum 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills:, SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, PingIdentity, Savyint
• Exposure to I&AM practitioners and experts
• Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
• Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as –
o IAM Vendor certifications
o Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
• Bachelor or higher degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, CIS,MIS, Engineering)
• Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
• Experience with any of the following security areas:
o Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
o Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
o Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
o Data security or encryption
• Prior experience with any of the following:
o Identity and access lifecycle (e.g. provisioning, access certification)
o RBAC authorization models
o SSO technologies
o Federated access
o Privileged Access Management
o Directory Services, Virtual Directory
o Authentication Methods
o Entitlement and role management
o Industry standards such as OAUTH, OpenID Connect
o Understanding of messaging protocols such as JSON, REST, SOAP
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
• Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
• Strong project/program management experience
• Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
• Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
• Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
• High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
• Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Jobs