Accenture Security Manager - Financial Services in Montreal, Canada
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Why join Accenture’s security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across 70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Our Security practice is currently looking for a manager to manage the delivery of client engagements and assist in selling a broad range of security services to the financial services industry.
• Develop, plan and lead solution delivery efforts for Financial Services clients (Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, and Insurance) across a broad range of security and privacy capabilities and domains and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders
• Assist with business development efforts including written and oral client proposals
• Assist with qualification and definition of Security opportunities through discussions with client executives and senior leadership
• Assist with driving the overall Financial Services Security pipeline growth
• Minimum of 5 years of experience designing and delivering security services for clients
• Minimum 2 years of experience selling and delivering security services for financial services clients
• Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Security, Strategy, Transformation, & Risk
Security, Strategy & Transformation
Risk Management, Compliance, Policy & Privacy
Business Continuity Management
o Enterprise Security
Identity & Access Management
o Extended Enterprise Security
Social Networking Security
o Cyber Security, Analytics & Active Defense
Orchestrated Analytic Security
Threat & Vulnerability Management
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Industry recognized Professional Security certification required (CISSP/CISM)
• Experience working for the Big 5 consulting firms is highly desired
• PMP preferred
• Knowledge of Security vendors and Security product capabilities
• Ability to lead a team and counsel others is a must
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to lead and manage dynamic multi-region teams
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Jobs