Accenture Senior Manager Security (Financial Services) in Montreal, Canada
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Why join Accenture’s security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across 70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Our security practice is currently looking for a Senior Manager to focus on helping our clients mitigate cyber security risks using our range of end-to-end security services to the Financial Services industry.
• As the trusted security advisory for industry security and technology leaders, support their security mandates to protect their businesses through end-to-end security solutions and innovations.
• Help drive business development activities including origination, qualification, capture and relationship development
• Develop, plan and lead large-scale solution delivery efforts for Financial Services clients across a broad range of Security and privacy capabilities and requirements
• Play a lead role in developing written and oral client proposals
• Lead, attract and retain multi-discipline, and multi-region teams
• Maintain relationships with key client stakeholders at VP and C-suite level
• Assist in driving overall Financial Services Security practice growth
• Experience leading interactions and developing relationships with senior security and technology executives and senior management
• Experience and subject matter expertise in business-aligned cyber strategy development and executing security governance and technology risk services (such as, but not limited to: risk management, supplier cyber risk management, security operating models, transformation programs)
• Good understanding of security domains and ability to solve complex cyber security problems
• Minimum of 15 years of experience designing and delivering a broad range of security services for clients
• Experience leading the business development and sales capture process
• Deep understanding of the financial services industry with extensive leadership contacts
• Thorough understanding of end-to-end cyber security programs and assisting organizations tackle the multi-dimensional aspects of cyber risk
• Strong people management skills and passion to attract, grow and retain talent
• Industry recognized Professional Security certification (CISSP/CISM)
• Must be fluently bilingual in English and French if located in Montreal
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working for the Big 5 consulting firms is highly desired
• PMP preferred
• Knowledge of Security vendors and Security product capabilities
• Ability to lead a team and counsel others is a must
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to lead and manage dynamic multi-region teams
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Good collaboration skills and ability to work with multi-discipline teams in order to co-create and innovate services to solve client problems
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Jobs