Brinks Vault Cashier in Montreal, Quebec
Requisition #:22962Location:Montreal QC - B0227
Functional Area:BankingEducation Required:High School Diploma
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:Less than 1 year
Select LocaleEnglishFrench Canadian
The Vault Clerk/Cashier is responsible for checking in liability from trucks, conducting data entry regarding holdover items, maintaining the inventory of liability, balancing the vault and preparing liability for next day routes. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
• Be responsible for the security of the cargo checked into and out of the vault
• Process liability to ensure that it is ready for the various shuttles to banks, other branches or the airport
• Follow and perform required verifications, balancing and route preparation
• Minimum 6 months of cash handling experience
• A valid firearms permit and ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• Able to lift at least 35 pounds
In accordance with our Employment Equity Policy, Brink’s welcomes and encourages applications from
qualified women, men, members from visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Back to top